Sunday, August 31, 2014

Soloist with the Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra


I'm pretty excited for these recently added upcoming events!

I will be performing as a soprano soloist with the Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra and their new Music Director, Libor Ondras, this December 18 & 19, in Petoskey, MI
Vivaldi's Gloria & Händel's Messiah: Part 1

and

I will also perform as a soprano soloist with the Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra and Kent Philharmonic Orchestra combined, at St. Cecilia Music Center in Grand Rapids, MI, with Libor Ondras. This will be a 100 years celebration of Grand Rapids Community College and I'm so excited to return as an alumni on March 20, 2014. 
Beethoven's Symphony No.9 

*For more info and specific performances times, please check the page UPCOMING PERFORMANCES on my website: www.antoninanc.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment